Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Next Generation?
Is the next generation in?

I guess so.

Its a new feeling.. I see many birthdates that are post-1978 now - in the society.. And by society I mean those that move close to me.. My "more than just an" acquaintances.. This has never happened.. Until now, I was used to being the younger among any lot.. atleast by a few days..

But now it is changing.. I hear voices alongside and I see they are younger.. And they arent kids, if you know what I mean..

I dont talk about college and hostel anymore.. They do.. I dont know the latest happenings in sport.. They do.. I run toward a bunch of sweets to pick the best of the lot and I trail behind a few guys.. Some even call me "neenga"!!!

So I guess that is it.. My times over.. Its now for the younger lot to take over..

Take over the burden of being "kings of the world"...

Folks of my age - come lets go sit in the patio and watch things go by.. and read newspapers from page 1 to page 22.. and talk about the times that were..

No comments: